When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site is automatically collected.
We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”. Device information is collected using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Tracking codes for Google analytics are used purely to monitor ad performance.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site,as part of the buying and selling process, we collect certain information you give us including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, debit card numbers email address and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use Order Information to communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with consent given and preferences shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information strictly with a number of carefully chosen third parties to help us use your Personal Information to provide you with the services described above.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We use secure and certified online payment services provided by Shopify via Stripe, as well as PayPal to process your payments. By selecting your payment option, you agree to the transfer of personal data required for payment processing. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use MailChimp to manage our mailing list and send out emails. Personal Information is transferred to MailChimp in order for the mailing list to function properly. Your Personal Information is only used to send out emails properly; MailChimp does not use this Personal Information for any other purpose, and will not transfer or sell your Personal Information to any other third party. For more information, please refer to http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
You may unsubscribe from the Site’s mailing list at any time, by following the unsubscribe link in the footer of all KA-BOOM newsletters.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a comment or complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by postal mail to : Data Collection Officer, KA-BOOM Limited, 55 Greenleaf Road, London, E17 6QN, United Kingdom