Eeek! Chrizzle is getting rizzle guys! (Christmas is getting real and is just around the corner). But do not fear, there's still time to fulfil your fantasy of creating fun, handmade decorations with pinteresting, instagrammable touches.
No time to waste though, read on to see what she did and how to do it :
1 | Get your materials together. This is what you'll you need :
- Seasonal foliage. Foraging and flower markets are the way forward with this. Or keep it simple and just use..
- Ribbon or string. We used gold ribbon.
- Paper bags. We used red and white striped old fashioned sweet bag.
- Mini pegs or paper clips.
- Number stickers or prettier wooden ones like these that we found online (or use a marker pen to write the numbers on the bags).
- Loot! At least 25 little treats or small gifts, check out our gift selection for ideas.
2 | Plan and start filling. Decide which days you may want to make extra special. Try to mix it up a bit... and get filling the bags!
3 | Lay everything out. We found it easier to lay everything out on the floor, so that we could visualise the arrangement.
4 | Wrap and fold. The bags that were used were actually quite big, which was cool for the bigger ones, but meant a bit of folding action for the smaller objects.
5 | String together. Lay the bags out on the floor, or hang the ribbon between chairs to get your configuration sorted, tying foliage with knots and using the mini pegs to hang the bags.
6 | Hang and admire! Hang it on a wall, fireplace or banister. How you hang it will obviously depend on how how much wall space you have. Hang from one end of the room to the other, or make a Christmas Tree shape if you're feeling clever?
We went with rows and the little one seems happy with that. ☺
7 | Done. Now onto the next project. Check out our 'Kiddo's Xmas' Pinterest board for more ideas of how to make your kiddo's Christmas super fun and magical!
Ho! Ho! Ho! Enjoy the countdown KA-BOOM kids! ❤ ❤ ❤